KEy Anniversary: The D Day

The previous story has been posted here.

Like a Chicken with Its Head Cut off,

09.00 A.M
Everybody was like a chicken with its head cut off, they were so busy with their own work. Moreover the preparation hadn’t finished yet especially for the videos of awards and groups. *OMG I was so nervous, coz we should postpone the event until 10.00 A.M.

10.10 A.M
Finally, the guest came ^^.

10.15 A.M
I asked bg Aan wheater we could start or not coz we’re waiting for the videos which was handled by bg Aan *it was my fault,I’m sorry bg . But then he said to me, it’s up me, coz I was the master of the event *that’s right I should take decision. ^^ Gung ho!

10.15 A.M
Hooreee, Started ……
Zemy and Ella were the MC. (they’re so good *proud of you , guys ^^)
The Opening speech was delivered by Bg Hanif ^^ *sorry I heard nothing coz I was helping Bg Aan behind the stage XD.





Chapter 2 Let’s Dance 

10.20 A.M
Speech by bg Hanif as the chief of committee was finished and continued by bg Izoel as the chief of KEy ^^.
You know what!!! *with kak Lastri accent .. :D

Near, Hanif, Riri, Izoel, Lastri and me were about to perform secretly. But we had a problem, that is, we couldn’t play the music if bg Aan was still in the operator room *he’s still on the go with his work. I got confused, coz I dunno what to do. Then I tried to extend the time by giving signal to bg Zoel to make his speech bit longer XD. * I dunno wheater he understood or not. Hihihihi.

2 minutes later…
I asked bg Aan wheater he had finished or not, “ Have u finished, bg.” Then he answered,” ya, I just need to arrange it,” *good XD

“Could you go inside for a while,’’  * I should take control ….

“What for??? I need to finish it.’’ He complained.
I forced him, ”come on, just for a while.”  I guided him into the room, then bg Hanif took the control *hore…

2 minutes later …
After opening finished, BLACKOUT  *but it’s not blackout perfectly coz the of projector .
Lastri, Riri, bg Izoel and Near were running to the back while it’s blackout. * I was in the back. We’re so nervous and afraid it would be mess up coz we should repeat the music. BUT THEN…..

...... to be continue....


Comments

  1. OMG, sorry there're some misspelling and wrong grammar :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Participation. Keep supporting us.
Best wishes, KEy Admin

Popular Posts