Apriadi


  • Complete Name: Apriadi
  • Nick Name: Adi (Every Body know me Apriadi Cullen..wkwkwk)
  • Place/Date of Birth: Pontianak, April 8, 1986
  • Job: Government Employee at Ministry of Religion
  • Ambition: I want to be Success Man in this world and hereafter 
  • Hobbies: Travelling, Reading Comic and Book, Browsing
  • How do you know KEy? Who introduced KEy to you? Why do you join?
The first time I know Khatulistiwa English Community was from Riko Hardiansyah at November 2008. He was my friend in Fisip Untan. But, I graduate earlier than him…hehehe.. I join Key, if Im not wrong at 2nd week on November. It was the 4th Meeting Key in Miss Ummi’s House. When I came for the first time in Key’s meeting, I feel like my English ability come back again. Because it’s been a long time Im not use my English (Maybe 4 years I think, hehehe). I join with KEy Because I wanted to improve my English and make a new friends in Key.

*Adi was KEy Public Relation.

Comments

Popular Posts