Nurlastri



  • Complete Name: Nurlastri
  • Nick Name: Lastri Take A Bow
  • Place/Date of Birth: Pontianak, February 1, 1989
  • Job: College student                    
  • Ambition: Reaching all things that l want
  • Fav. Colours: black,blue.
  • Fav. Food: meatball
  • Hobby: listen music
  • How do you know KEy? Who introduced KEy to you? Why do you join?

Well, I knew KEy from my senior, Acan told me that KEy is the best manner to improve my speaking. Actually, I am glad to join KEy, but He was keeping me up of the spirit. Finally, I’ve joined KEy. At the first time, I thought KEy is really interesting to me because  I can learn English together and l have many friends that help me to practice  So yeah the truth is... KEy helps me to learn English and speak English.


Comments

Popular Posts