Zulkarnaen



  • Complete Name: Zulkarnaen
  • Nick Name: Izoel
  • Place/Date of Birth: Pontianak, April 12th, 1992
  • Job: Students of  STKIP PGRI Pontianak (English Education Program)
  • Ambition: I want to study abroad especially in UK or USA hehehehe amiiinn
  • Hobbies : Travelling , Reading , Surfing Internet
  • How do you know KEy? Who introduced KEy to you? Why do you join?

Well, I know KEy from kak butet, it’s around 2010 she was one of KEy members also, but she isn’t in KEy anymore. She introduced KEy and asked me to join to this community, actually I was so shy at that time because I thought my English is still poor especially in speaking and I was still on the 1st semester but I tried to join KEy. And  when I came to the first meeting of KEy, I still remember the program was “ I LOVE MY BOOK”. Yuppp as I thought before, KEy members have a great and excellent speaking, honestly I was not confidence at that time, they spoke English like a native speaker and finally I decided to be part of KEy family, because I want to be like them, speak English like a native speaker, and  I think this is the great place for me to practice,improve and maintain my English. In KEy, we do not only learn about English, but we also learn about friendship,togetherness and appreciate each other. I think Key is my “Second Family” in my life. *Tears :')
  • Motto of life: Just because you can't see the air, it doesn't mean you stop breathing. Just because you can't see God, it doesn’t mean you stop believing.
  • Facebook: Izoel Spectra
  • Twitter: @Izoel_101

Comments

Popular Posts