Desri Handayani



  • Full name: Desri Handayani
  • Nick name: Desri
  • Place/Date of Birth: Singkawang, December 18, 1988
  • Job: Freelance teacher
  • Ambition: giving more, earning more
  • Facebook: Desri Handa Yani 
  • Twitter: @HandayaniDesri
  • Instagram: desriissocoollike
  • How do you know KEy? Who introduced you to KEy? Why do you join?
I heard a lot about this community from some friends, Laiman was the one who introduced me to KEy, and I join because I need KEy to practice English better, I need KEy to have more friends to socialize. I choose KEy to fill one the space in my heart *he.. Thanks Allah who made Laiman's heart introduced KEy 2 me, hehe... *Laiman!! show urself dude ;)
  • Motto of Life:  Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Life is about learning how to dance in the rain

*Desri was the Finance Manager of KEy.

Comments

Popular Posts